Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New Katy video Coming Soon to a blog near you!

I took my camera with me when Katy and I were out this morning...caught a little candid video of her sniffing tracks in the snow.  I'll post it later today--be on the lookout for it.

My schedule is a leetle beet irritating.  I took Therese to school at 9:00, came home, walked with Katy, said my rosary, washed dishes, and did some laundry.  In a few minutes I have to take Ian and Jake to school, then I have about 90 min. till I have to pick them up again.  I could drive back  home, but it would be almost pointless.  But, I don't like having to find something to do with that time....I feel like it is a complete waste.  I can't even do errands or pick up groceries because I'm broke till payday. 

After I pick them up, I have time to start cooking my dinner (roast), and a few minutes to vacuum and straighten up the house.  Then I have to take Ian to work.  After that, I have to be back in town to get Therese from school.  SOOOO frustrating.  It is very hard to get anything done.  I really need to clean the bathroom, but I think it will have to be a quick spray down and wipe off kind of thing today. 

NO WONDER I'm tired.
 
Our yard is a bird's paradise.  I saw a woodpecker today!  We have a male cardinal and a bluejay living back there, too.  I've seen them a lot lately.  The little sparrows seem to hang out in a cluster of small trees next door, so I took them some bread today.  Yesterday they were treated to peanut butter toast because Therese didn't finish her breakfast.  They really devoured that (although Katy kept trying to sneak some for herself!).

When I post the video, I'll put a delicious and easy recipe for chicken noodle soup on here for you all to try!  My kids scarf it up!  (That's what I made yesterday.)

HUGSxxxAnnie

No comments:

Post a Comment