Friday, January 17, 2014

Moon over My Annie

 
 
I am more sentimental than Granny's Bone China.
 
Here are a few images from my morning...
 


And this...
 
 
And these...tee hee...
 

 
That moon was the loveliest thing I've seen in awhile.  It felt like God set it there just for my delight.
 
 
My  Heavenly Daddy said, "I think I'll suspend the moon over Annie's neighborhood, so full and round, a jolly smiling 'face', just to remind her that I am here and that I love her.". 
 
 ...That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it!...
 
These young people like up my morning, too, very much like Mr. Moon--
 

 
 
Every morning, we say a prayer called the morning offering.  Therese has been feigning annoyance with me lately when I imitate the current tween/teen slang. 
 
I began our prayer, "In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit."  We rounded the corner.  I continued. "Oh My Jesus...  OH, Jesus is TOTES ADORBS!!!" 
 
A huge objection came from the back seat...  And a snort of laughter from the passenger seat ...
 
HUGSxxxAnnie
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment