Friday, April 22, 2011

Skeletons in and out of the closet

I just finished reading the newly released book, Bloodstains, by Jeff Mudgett.  I had planned on reviewing his book on Amazon.com, but realized they wouldn't let me do it!  Something about having had to purchase something first!!  Well!  Can I help it that I bought the book through his website!!?

So, here goes---

Every family has so called skeletons in its closet.  If you think yours are bad, you haven't yet become acquainted with the Mudgetts.  Not only do they have skeletons in their closet, they have them out of the closet, even in some medical schools!!!

Jeff Mudgett takes the reader through the harrowing tale of his experiences with epilepsy, a brain tumor, strange voices and murderous urges.  Jeff's ancestor, H. H. Holmes, comes to life through a mysterious diary as well as a haunting voice. 

One day I took the book with me to the school and was reading while waiting for my youngest to be dismissed.  Unbeknownst to me, my son and his girlfriend snuck up on me and tapped on the window.  I almost jumped through the roof of my vehicle!  I sternly warned them never to do that to me again if they saw me reading a book about a serial killer!

So, if you have the typical skeletons in your family tree, say a philandering grandpa or a drunk mother, don't pity yourself too much.  At least your great great grandfather didn't build a 60 room mansion for the sole purpose of torturing people to death. 

HUGSxxxAnnie

1 comment:

  1. Annie your review scared even me! Thanks, Jeff

    ReplyDelete